Consultant Manager in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
The EXIN IT Service Management Consultant/Manager certificate is based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011 and focuses on the business requirements for- and the necessary service management activities within- the service management system. The Consultant/Manager is the leader within a Service Management oriented organization and must ensure that the service management system is properly deployed and supported.
Professionals involved in IT Service Management such as process owners, service managers, IT team leaders and consultants.
The Consultant/Manager certificate in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked exams which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
- Certificate in Associate ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
Candidates on ITIL expert level who wish to qualify for EXIN’s ITSM Consultant Manager certificate should take the ITSM Associate Bridge exam. If they pass, they will receive the ITSM Foundation & Associate certificates. After this they can request the Consultant/Manager certificate by filling out the contact form on the website. For more information on this and a handy career planner, see our “side entry calculator"
1. Planning the service management system
2. Implementing and managing the service management system
3. Measuring, monitoring and reporting on the service management system
4. Improving the service management system
- Number of multiple-choice questions: 20 - Pass mark: 65% (13 out of 20)
- Number of essay questions: 3 - Pass mark: 50% (25 out of 50)
- Total pass mark: 65% (65 out of 100)
- Case study: A890 I3C
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: no
Note: The essay part will only be assessed when the multiple choice part is passed. Both parts must be passed in order to receive a certificate. It is not possible to retake only one part.