Executive Consultant/Manager in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
The EXIN IT Service Management Executive Consultant Manager certificate is based on ISO/IEC 20000:2011. The Executive Consultant/Manager is able to create and evaluate the overall IT service management system and to initiate organizational change to meet the compliance requirements of an organization. The purpose of the seminar leading to the Executive Consultant/Manager certificate is to provide an opportunity to structure existing knowledge, skills and experience aligned with the international standard in IT service management ISO/IEC 20000:2011. The seminar can be classroom based or virtual classroom based.
Professionals who are involved at a strategic level in:
- Initiating and managing cultural change in the organization
- Defining ITSM strategies, policies and objectives in relation with the service provider’s strategy
- Writing the IT service provision policies, defining objectives and metrics
- Defining the management system for IT service management (e.g. scope, responsibilities)
- Evaluating the IT service management system and the level of compliancy
- Managing implementation and improvement programs as a phased long term project plan
The certificate Executive Consultant/Manager in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000 is part of the ISO/IEC 20000 Qualification Program – a series of interlinked examinations which are based on the various roles in IT Service Management.
- Foundation certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Associate certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Consultant/Manager certificate in ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000
You should have at least three years of experience as a consultant/manager. In addition you have participated in an EXIN accredited seminar Executive Consultant/Manager in IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000. For information on side entries and a handy career planner, see our “side entry calculator”.
Candidates are tested on the following subjects:
1. Setting the direction for the IT organization
2. Directing the IT organization
3. Monitoring the performance of the IT organization
4. Governing the IT service management system
- Number of questions: not established
- Pass mark: 65% across all elements (project paper and presentation each ≥ 50%)
- Open book: no
- Electronic devices permitted: for the presentation