Learn more about EXIN IT Service Management based on ISO/IEC 20000
The EXIN ITSM ISO based on 20000 program is a unique lean approach to IT Service Management:
- It combines the key ITIL® elements with the quality principles of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard.
- The program allows for ITIL® side entries, both on foundation and intermediate level.
- It contains EXIN’s approach to a practical and role based certification.
- It offers many practical examples, case studies and assessments.
Use the Fast Track calculator for more side-entry possibilities http://www.exin.com/tool
Rather than try to do everything that we “could do”, why not
on everything that we “must do” initially? Listen to this webinar fragment for the whole story.
Save time and money
Listen to this webinar fragment to learn how the training and certification results save you time, money and delivers you more effective IT Service Management.
Exams by level
- Associate & Auditor
- Consultant Manager & Executive Consultant/Manager
Read the success story about our partnership with RICOH
ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000 will help Ricoh achieve its 21st-century leadership ambition in managed document services, says Pim Arends of Ricoh Academy for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
Click the movie to check EXIN's Youtube channel for more inspiring webinars!
Fast Track Calculator
The ITSM Fast Track Calculator lets candidates see in just two steps what the optimal path is to ITSM professional certification.
1. Simply choose your destination in the ITSM program chart
2. Enter the certificates already earned
The calculator takes a few moments to consider all of the possible paths, and then presents the best path to the candidate.