ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate
IT Service Management is a continual process. This certificate concentrates on the management side of ITIL®, from the perspective of planning, implementation, strategic change and risk management. Participants consider IT Service Management over the long term.
A certificate for CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners. You are involved with monitoring the ITIL® Lifecycle and improving IT Service Management in your organization.
The certificate is compulsory for anyone wishing to obtain the ITIL® Expert certificate. ITIL® Expert is an initial requirement for becoming an ITIL® Master in IT Service Management.
- The ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management*
- An accredited training by an accredited training provider
- Obtained at least 15 credits with ITIL® Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications
*Or the Foundation certificate in IT Service Management (based on ITIL®) (version 2) in combination with the ITIL® Foundation bridge certificate.
Candidates are tested on the following categories:
1. Key concepts of the service lifecycle
2. Communication and stakeholder management
3. Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
4. Managing services across the service lifecycle
5. Governance and organization
7. Implementing and improving service management capability
Click here to download the glossary in the download section in the right column.
- Number of questions: 10
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more