ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle Certificate
IT Service Management is a continual process. This certificate concentrates on the management side of ITIL®, from the perspective of planning, implementation, strategic change and risk management. Participants consider IT Service Management over the long term.
A certificate for CIOs, Senior IT Managers, IT Managers and Supervisors, IT professionals and IT Operation practitioners. You are involved with monitoring the ITIL® Lifecycle and improving IT Service Management in your organization.
The certificate is compulsory for anyone wishing to obtain the ITIL® Expert certificate. ITIL® Expert is an initial requirement for becoming an ITIL® Master in IT Service Management.
You already have ITIL® Foundation in IT Service Management (2 credits from V3 Foundation or V2 Foundation in combination with the Bridge certificate). You have obtained at least 15 credits with ITIL® Service Lifecycle or Service Capability qualifications. You followed your training with an EXIN-accredited trainer.
Candidates are tested on the following categories:
1. Key concepts of the service lifecycle
2. Communication and stakeholder management
3. Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
4. Managing services across the service lifecycle
5. Governance and organization
6. Measurement7. Implementing and improving service management capability
- Number of questions: 10
- Pass mark: 70%
- Open book: No
- Electronic equipment allowed: No
This exam is available in these languages:
Take this exam right now!
Tell me more