ITIL® Successful Candidate Register
ITIL® candidates who have passed ITIL® examinations are eligible to join the ITIL® Successful Candidate Register (ISCR) available online through the ITIL® Official Site. This online register lists candidate name, exam and candidate number.
With ITIL® fast becoming one of the world’s largest frameworks for best IT practices, it is essential that professionals can prove their acquired knowledge to potential employers or customers.
This register contains all of the successful candidates for ITIL® that have chosen to have their exam achievements made available to the public.
When applying, could you include the following information :
- Date of birth
- Birth Place
- Candidate Number
- Postal code
- ITIL version
- Level Examination (Foundation, Practitioner, Manager)
- Exam Date
- Examination Institute
- Trained by
- How can I register for an exam?
- What is the difference between ITIL® and ISO/IEC 20000?
- How do I book the ITIL® Foundation exam (syllabus 2011) with Prometric and Pearson VUE?
- I did not pass my exam. When can I take the exam again?
- Can I request a (new) hard copy of my certificate or other proof of examination?