EXIN Agile Coach – Assessment Session
Attend EXIN’s Agile Coach Assessment and Gain a Valuable Certification!
After completion, send it to our Candidate support team at email@example.com.
Over the years, agile has become one of the most popular project management approaches globally, helping organizations adapt quickly and respond to changing market needs. After thoroughly researching the market, EXIN has launched the EXIN Agile Coach certification, a part of its Agile Scrum learning program! Designed to fit the needs of professionals embracing digital transformation, the certification covers the competences a professional must have when guiding an organization through the transition towards developing an agile mindset and adopting agile practices.
To support candidates in attaining the certification, EXIN is organizing an international certification session in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Participants can register for the session which will take place on December the 11th, with 6 seats available. So be quick and secure your place!
Event date: December 11th, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Price: € 1950,00 (ex VAT)
Number of seats: Only 6 available
Results: Successful candidates will be recognized and receive the EXIN Agile Coach certification and the respective digital badge.
6 Reasons to become an assessed Agile Coach!
- Get your knowledge and skills assessed in just one day.
- A combination of face-to-face interviews and presentations will extensively test your Agile-related competences.
- Work together with assessors and other candidates on interactive assignments.
- Receive guidance and personalized feedback from the assessors.
- Results are given at the end of the same day.
- Become an assessor yourself after gaining the certification.
Candidates must have competences and knowledge regarding the following topics:
- Agnostic Agile – Know the Basics
- Deep Dive into Agile – Agile Practices
- Facilitating the Change – How to Guide
- Coaching Techniques – How to Help
Supporting this certification, is Arie van Bennekum, co-author of the Agile Manifesto and Chief Examiner of EXIN’s certification program.