Valnaos accompagne les entreprises à développer leurs compétences numériques pour la réussite de leur Transformation Digitale et l'Organisation et le Management.
Valnaos est le 1er organisme de formation accrédité en France pour délivrer les formations certifiantes du Cloud Credential Council.
Le FAFIEC nous a sélectionnés pour animer les formations CLOUD COMPUTING en action collective. 100% pris en charge selon leurs critères de financement.
Valnaos c’est plus de 20 ans d’histoire, de rencontres, de témoignages, d’expertise dans l’informatique et plus particulièrement les milieux de la formation avec certification et du conseil en gestion des services IT.
- Cloud Technology Associate - 3 days - jan 15/17 - march 5/7 - april 4/6 - may 2/4 - july 4/6 - sept 12/14 - oct 15/17 - nov 05/07 - dec 17/19
- Professional Cloud Security Manager - feb 12/14- april 4/6 - june 6/8 - sept 24/26 - nov 21/23
- Professional Cloud Developer - feb 14/16 - april 23/25 - june 13/15 - sept 5/7 - nov 12/14
- Professional Cloud Service Manager - jan 24/26 - march 14/16 - may 15/17 - june 27/29 - august 28/30 - sept 10/12 - oct 8/10 - nov 19/21 - dec 10/12
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (french) - feb 14/16 - april 11/13 - may 28/30 - june 18/20 - july 9-11 - sept 19/21 - oct 1/3 - nov 28/30
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (english) - contact us
- SIAM Foundation (french) - jan 23/25 - march 20/22 - june 19/21 - sept 25-27 - nov 6/8
- SIAM Foundation (english) - contact us
- BIG DATA Foundation - jan 29-30 - march 19/20 - may 22/23 - july 2/3 - oct 4/5 - dec 6/7
- RGPD Foundation : april 3/4 - may 24/25 - june 18/19 - august 27/28 - sept 17/18 - oct 15/16 - nov 12/13- dec 13/14
- RGPD Practitioner (DOP certified) : may 28/30 - june 20/22 - august 29/1st - oct 17/19 - dec 17/19
Available qualification programs
Within the European Union regulations and standards regarding the protection of data are stringent. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into force in May 2016 and organizations had until May 2018 to change their policies and processes to ensure they fully comply. Companies outside Europe will also need to comply when doing business in Europe. One of the solutions to comply in time is to qualify staff. Having certified professionals with the right level of knowledge can help prepare your organization to face these opportunities. The EXIN Privacy & Data Protection program covers the required knowledge of legislation and regulations relating to data protection and how this knowledge should be used to be compliant.
Cloud Computing has turned what used to be owned infrastructure into a rented commodity. This transition from physical structure to a utility means Cloud Computing has created a whole new set of roles and associated competences within the IT industry. The Cloud Computing certification program addresses this new area of knowledge and has been created in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). CCC is an international member-based organization that strives to enable IT professionals to be cloud-ready through competence development.
The management and analysis of Big Data can offer rewarding insights into customer behavior, market trends and areas for business development. This is why it is important for professionals in IT organizations to understand and harness the potential of their data. This Big Data certification program has been created in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). CCC is an international member-based organization that strives to enable IT professionals to be cloud-ready through competence development.
EXIN BCS SIAM™ (Service Integration and Management) looks at the methodology to manage multiple service providers and integrate them seamlessly to create a single business-facing IT organization. The principles of Service Integration and Management provide governance, management, integration, assurance, and coordination. The aligned approach to service management ensures that the customer organization gets maximum value and seamless service from its providers. The SIAM™ certification program has been developed by EXIN and BCS in cooperation with experts in the field.