Valnaos accompagne les entreprises à développer leurs compétences numériques pour la réussite de leur Transformation Digitale et l'Organisation et le Management.
Valnaos est le 1er organisme de formation accrédité en France pour délivrer les formations certifiantes du Cloud Credential Council.
Le FAFIEC nous a sélectionnés pour animer les formations CLOUD COMPUTING en action collective. 100% pris en charge selon leurs critères de financement.
Valnaos c’est plus de 20 ans d’histoire, de rencontres, de témoignages, d’expertise dans l’informatique et plus particulièrement les milieux de la formation avec certification et du conseil en gestion des services IT.
dates in 2019 :
- Cloud Technology Associate - feb 5th - april 2nd - july 2nd - sept 17th - nov 5th
- Professional Cloud Security Manager - april 9th - june 12th - sept 24th - nov 13th
- Professional Cloud Developer - feb 12th - may 21 st - sept 17th - nov 19th
- Professional Cloud Service Manager - march 12th - june 18th - oct 15th - dec 10th
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (french) - march 26th - may 14th - july 9th - oct 1st - dec 3rd
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect (english) - contact us
- SIAM Foundation (french) - march 26th - june 5th - sept 4t - dec 17th
- SIAM Foundation (english) - contact us
- SIAM Professional - april 15th - june 25th - oct 8th
- BIG DATA Foundation - jan 9th - april 15th - june 25th - oct 8th - dec 17th
- RGPD Foundation : feb 21st - april 18th - june 3rd - sept 2nd - nov 25th
- RGPD Practitioner : march 19th -july 1st - sept 18th - nov 18 th
Available qualification programs
Within the European Union regulations and standards regarding the protection of data are stringent. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into force in May 2016 and organizations had until May 2018 to change their policies and processes to ensure they fully comply. Companies outside Europe will also need to comply when doing business in Europe. One of the solutions to comply in time is to qualify staff. Having certified professionals with the right level of knowledge can help prepare your organization to face these opportunities. The EXIN Privacy & Data Protection program covers the required knowledge of legislation and regulations relating to data protection and how this knowledge should be used to be compliant.
Cloud Computing has turned what used to be owned infrastructure into a rented commodity. This transition from physical structure to a utility means Cloud Computing has created a whole new set of roles and associated competences within the IT industry. The Cloud Computing certification program addresses this new area of knowledge and has been created in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). CCC is an international member-based organization that strives to enable IT professionals to be cloud-ready through competence development.
The management and analysis of Big Data can offer rewarding insights into customer behavior, market trends and areas for business development. This is why it is important for professionals in IT organizations to understand and harness the potential of their data. This Big Data certification program has been created in cooperation with the Cloud Credential Council (CCC). CCC is an international member-based organization that strives to enable IT professionals to be cloud-ready through competence development.
EXIN BCS SIAM™ (Service Integration and Management) looks at the methodology to manage multiple service providers and integrate them seamlessly to create a single business-facing IT organization. The principles of Service Integration and Management provide governance, management, integration, assurance, and coordination. The aligned approach to service management ensures that the customer organization gets maximum value and seamless service from its providers. The SIAM™ certification program has been developed by EXIN and BCS in cooperation with experts in the field.