Enter your application here
Are you looking for an exciting role in a young and energetic marketing team? Then join our small team of marketers so that you can drive growth for an international product portfolio.
You will play a crucial role as an equal contributor in a self-steering marketing team. The team places a focus on working towards joint targets while independently driving their own campaigns. Pitching ideas and innovative thinking is highly encouraged! Taking responsibility from concept to result is something the team thrives on.
Are you a self-starter with a curious mind and a data-driven attitude? Do you want to make a difference by contributing to a team that is putting their stamp on how EXIN approaches marketing? If you are a solid team player who wants to find out what moves our customers, then apply below!
Grow EXIN in Driving Professional Growth!
EXIN is active worldwide as an exam institute, in many languages. As an all-round marketing professional, you are committed to successfully highlighting EXIN's broad product and service portfolio online.
You set up effective and measurable campaigns, organize webinars, maintain contact with (potential) customers via social media, manage content on the EXIN websites and search for relevant trends.
You are 'tech savvy' and master relevant (SEO & Analytics) tools and software.
You work in a small team with fellow Marketeers and often work together with colleagues in Sales and Product Development.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating and running online campaigns (e.g. website, email, social media).
- Organizing online events (webinars, workshops; including involving experts).
- Collaborating with EXIN Sales and EXIN Partners on marketing approaches.
- Coordinating newsletter/mail campaign creation using marketing automation platform.
- Analysis of e.g. marketing campaigns, website traffic, social media performance.
- Maintenance EXIN websites and publications
Job requirements (education, knowledge and experience):
- HBO (University for Applied Sciences) work and level of thinking, preferably a Bachelor in Marketing or ICT&Media
- Fluent in English (preferably also in Dutch)
- Experienced in using social media professionally and (website) designing
- Copywriting and editing skills are a plus.
- Experienced in using Wordpress (Drupal is a plus).
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and SEO.
- Positive Can-Do mentality, Growth mindset, and eye for detail.
- 40 hours per week (32<40 hours per week is possible)
- Attractive total compensation package
- Flexibility in Working from home
- Apple Macbook + iPhone
- Table tennis in the office after Covid-19