Enter your application here
Do you like helping customers and have good communication skills? Are you a good problem solver with analytical abilities? Are you able to keep an eye on the details and see the bigger picture in a commercial environment? Then EXIN is looking for you! For our international Customer Success Team in Utrecht we’re looking for a pro-active and detail-oriented customer support specialist. The team is there for our partners and customers whenever they have a question or need help. You’ll be a part of the team that is the beating operational heart of EXIN.
On an average day at EXIN you could be:
- Supporting sales managers in reaching their sales targets with existing partners and prospects, by guiding prospects in becoming partners.
- Chasing leads provided by the sales managers and cross- and upsell with existing partners;
- Safeguarding and communicating specific partner intelligence within EXIN;
- Providing exceptional customer support and generating high customer satisfaction and customer loyalty;
- Analyzing the customer’s wishes, questions, and issues and translate those into solutions. (operational support);
- Collaborating and maintaining contact with (international) partners (companies, candidates & external auditors) regarding contracts, examination, ordering and accreditation processes;
- Taking the lead in customers processes and proactively contacting customers/ partners in case of delays and/ or deviations in these processes (e.g. accreditation) or with errors and/ or problems during the exam handling, exam payment or exam processing;
- Processing partners’ requests and determine if they meet the current accreditation and financial requirements;
- Digitalizing exams and attendance lists (scanning process);
- Reporting bottlenecks in the different customer processes and contributing to improving these processes and the relevant systems;
- Processing administrative tasks for exam handling, accreditation, and financial processes.
Job requirements (education, knowledge and experience):
What we expect from you:
- HBO/Vocational level qualification.
- Native or near-native Dutch speaker.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of any additional language(s) is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Available for 40 hours per week.
What do you get in return?
- A role in a dynamic team in a growing company.
- A modern workplace in the center of Utrecht (a 10-minute walk from Utrecht Central Station).
- The option to work flexibly when appropriate.
- A laptop and mobile phone.
- A decent salary in line with market norms.
- To be part of a team that works hard but has a lot of fun!
Why should you come work for EXIN? Here are 5 good reasons:
- Good working conditions.
- EXIN is a small(ish) company with a big heart!
- Taking responsibility and/or initiative is rewarded.
- The company originally started as a non-profit focused on IT education – we still want to do good for the world.
- EXIN is rapidly modernizing the certification market – you could be part of it!